What size are the video brochures?
All video brochures (except the business card) are:
Can I order less than 100 Minimum Quantity?
Generally, no. Any quantity less than 100 will be charged the same total price of 100. ie 100 x $40 = $4000, if you want 75 they will cost $4000.
I found some “cheap” video brochures online from China
While there are a wide range of manufacturers and options, if you are comparing, please note the following:
- Some manufacturers use old cell phone parts and batteries to construct their video brochures
- Some manufacturers use lower quality card stock and printing processes
- Not all manufacturers offer warranties
- Prices quoted may be for very large quantities
- Don’t forget to include the cost of graphic design, this is included in videobrochures.ca prices.
- Don’t forget prices quoted may be in US dollars, don’t forget to add the exchange.
- Don’t forget to add customs broker’s charges and duties. They can be significant.
- Don’t forget to add shipping charges. Freight from China can be a large part of the cost.
- You’re going to want a fully printed proof before you print the entire run, videobrochures.ca cost includes the cost and shipping of a fully printed production proof.
- There are special import requirements for electronic goods in most countries. Make sure you understand them before undertaking an import.
Is there a warranty on Video Brochures?
Yes, all items are warranted by the manufacturer for 1 year from the date of purchase. All items are vigorously tested before shipment, but should your device malfunction, the manufacturer keeps over-run of the printed shell in case any have to be replaced. Simply let us know of any malfunctioning units and we’ll arrange for return/replacement for you.
Are different sizes and printing options available?
Yes, please request a custom quotation for any specialized printing, embossing, cuts or size.
Do I get a proof sample before they go to print?
Yes, included in the pricing is a mock up inkjet printed sample. It’s always recommended to review it carefully before it goes to press.
Who does the design work?
We’ll custom design it for you if you give us artwork and copy.
Can I put any video on it?
Yes you can put any custom video you like on it.
How long does the battery last?
The battery lasts can last for up to 3 hours of playtime, depending on the size of the screen, volume level, level of charge, etc. and can standby up to 6 months, depending on charge state and temperature. It can be easily re-charged via included USB cable.
How does the order process work?
Once your order is complete, we’ll contact you for artwork and general design input. We’ll get your approval for the overall design. Upon approval of design, we’ll print a proof copy and send it to you for your approval. Upon approval of the proof sample, your order will be manufactured and shipped to you. The entire process takes about 3-4 weeks from time of order.